Senior Acoustic Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
If you are looking for the opportunity to be part of a successful Australian company in 2019, then look no further than this role.
We are now looking for a Senior Acoustic and Transducer Engineer to join our growing team.
- Tertiary qualified Acoustic Engineer (local or abroad)
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Passionate about audio
- Excellent understanding of acoustic and electro-acoustic principles
- Experienced in transducer design
- Experienced in vibration isolation solutions
- In depth knowledge of microphones and microphone techniques
- Experience with acoustic measurement techniques
- Meticulous attention to detail and process-orientated approach
- Liaise with Industrial Designer, Product Designer and Electronics Engineer to provide test results
- Self-disciplined team player, able to work in multi-disciplinary team environment
- Good written and verbal communication to all internal and external stakeholders
About the role:
- Responsible for the successful deployment of all new acoustic and electro-acoustic solutions
- Staying up to date with the latest in acoustics/electro-acoustics research and manufacturing processes
- Pushing the limits of transducer design to set new standards
- Ensuring all projects uphold a high standard of functional and technical performance – in line with the RODE brand
- Manage inputs from key stakeholders Our factory and offices are modern and bright, offering comfortable staff break areas and an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music and all things audio.
Applications for this position have closed.